Hello all! Today, from 12pm to 3pm EST, there will be a "Labor Day" party on Nogard! During this time, vote rewards will be doubled, so if you'd like some extra cash and prizes on the server, be sure to vote. There may even be some free crate keys involved.
Also, the long-awaited new Skyblock Store will finally be released today during the party. This new store features a different, more organized layout, new items with new prices, and bulk sell signs. It's built by BucketMuncher, and we both hope that you enjoy it! If you have any feedback about the store, feel free to let us know.
Hope to see you there!
Hello! Here are the top voters for the month of August, 2019:
Thank you all so much for voting this month! It definitely has been a busy month, especially with school starting up again and Hurricane Dorian looming on the horizon, but your votes are much appreciated! Again, thank you, and enjoy your prizes.
Hello! Here are the top voters for the month of July, 2019:
Each of these players have received an in-game prize for being a top voter. Thank you so much for voting for Nogard, and I hope you enjoy your prize!
Hello! Here is a list of minor updates and fixes that have been changed on Nogard in the past month or so:
- Updated the version plugin to allow for 1.14.4 clients to join and for some 1.14 client bug fixes
- Updated the chunk claiming plugin in Survival for multiple bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't interact with ender chests on your island in Skyblock
- Fixed a bug where the Titan kit in Prison gave a sword instead of a pickaxe
- Fixed the Planet Minecraft voting website not working
- Downgraded the vote listener plugin in hopes that it will fix a bug where top monthly voters got wiped randomly
- Increased the hopper limit on Skyblock islands from 75 to 125
I'm sorry to announce, but Nogard has experienced another rollback of data. Nogard's host had something set up incorrectly with the payment notification system, and it failed to notify me of overdue payments from last month, so the server was automatically suspended and all files were automatically deleted. I fortunately had a backup from 6/29/19, but everything between then and today was lost. I'm extremely sorry to announce this, as I know we've already experienced multiple data losses this year and I'm hoping this will be the last. Please contact staff if you'd like some assistance getting lost items back, and we'd be more than glad to help!