Nogard is a small Minecraft server that features Skyblock, Survival, Prison Mines, Creative Plots, & Parkour. It's been around for over four years now, and although it's still fairly small, it has matured quite a bit since it first started. Besides these five gamemodes, Nogard also features a ranking system, hub gadgets, currency, and so much more. Join today and bring some friends as well to become part of a small yet growing community of players!
How to Join
- Open your Minecraft application and navigate to the "Multiplayer" section.
- Click "Add server" in the bottom left.
- Type anything to remember the server by in the first box, and nogard.us in the second box.
- You're done!
- What version of Minecraft does Nogard run on?
- At the time of writing, Nogard runs on Minecraft 1.12, but you can join anywhere between 1.12 and 1.14.4. You can only use the 1.12 features, however.
- Why do fences/doors/something else look weird?
- You probably joined in 1.13 or 1.14. To fix this, try joining in 1.12. Unfortunately, these are things we are unable to fix.
- Other Questions?