Nogard

Join 0 other players on nogard.us

Nogard

Join 0 other players on nogard.us

Nogard is Back with New Plans

After about a week of downtime, Nogard is back up and running again without any loss of data. Nogard was down because of multiple back-to-back issues that happened with our host, some of which include the host moving all servers to new hardware, the host having to perform maintenance, and me screwing up the files and having to wait for ticket responses. However, everything is back up for now, and we even have some ambitious plans moving forward. I hosted a poll recently on the Discord server and found that most users wanted an upgrade to a newer version of Minecraft and were okay if this upgrade meant having to sacrifice one of the gamemodes. I haven't officially decided on any details yet, but sometime this year, Nogard will finally be upgrading to a new version of Minecraft, moving to a new Bungeecord setup which will allow for easier updates moving forward and more customization of each gamemode, and we will be removing one or more current gamemodes for this to happen. Stay tuned for further announcements on this! For now, I am sincerely sorry for all of the downtime, but I hope to see you again on the server soon!

Owner of Nogard. Links: Website | Contact

Sep 29, 2019 at 4:31PM