Nogard

Join 0 other players on nogard.us

Nogard

Join 0 other players on nogard.us

Announcing Nogard Prison 1.16

Welcome to the new Nether-themed 1.16 Prison update on Nogard. This update features a complete overhaul of how Prison works on the network. Everything has been redone from the smallest detail, including the map, ranks, rewards, mine compositions, economy, and more. 

In addition to all of the updates, many new features have been introduced as well. Some of these include Sell Wands with price multipliers, prestiges with whole new prizes, a set of new custom enchants, the ability to upgrade enchants on tools, new currencies, personal Prison Cells, auctions, ability vouchers, and much more. You’ll discover these and many other new features as you progress in the rank ladder and open different kinds of crates.

Prison Cells are an entirely new feature to Nogard that we are extremely excited for you to try out. Cells will give you an area where you can have your own space to build what you want from blocks you mine, store things, and even set up your own player shop if you wish. This adds a whole new dynamic to the Prison server that never existed before on Nogard. 

The Nogard Prison 1.16 update will be released on Saturday, November 14, 2020. Both BucketMuncher and I have been working hard on this update. We hope you enjoy it and look forward to hearing your reactions. In the meantime, feel free to read more about what’s coming in the Prison update here.

Owner of Nogard. Links: Website | Contact

Nov 10, 2020 at 9:05PM