Nogard

Join 1 other player on nogard.us

Nogard

Join 1 other player on nogard.us

January Downtime

Nogard is offline due to unexpected emergency maintenance that our host has to perform on the server's database. They don't know what the cause of the problem and there is no ETA. Please check back later for updates.

UPDATE: Please follow this Twitter thread for more updates: https://twitter.com/SparkedStatus/status/1346256742838104064?s=20 Or join our Discord. Nogard is still down as of now.

Nogard is still down as of 1/7/21. We have been waiting for an email from our host for 3 days.

1/9/21 update: Bad news. I received an email this morning from the host stating that everything in the database in terms of permissions for the network is gone. I took backups of the servers, but not of the permissions. This means any rank you had, permission you gained in-game, and many other things are gone. However, your actual builds remain intact, such as your Skyblock island and the survival world. I will spend a while trying to get everything back to where it was, and will make another announcement when the server is back. I will be seeking a new host very soon. I'm sorry guys.

Owner of Nogard. Links: Website | Contact

Jan 4, 2021 at 2:41AM
Edited Jan 9, 2021 at 3:46PM