Hello, hope everybody is doing well! It hasn't been long since our last update, but there have been a lot of updates since then.
New Parkour Course
We have a new hard Parkour course called "Sky's the Limit" by Blockplacer12345 with WorldEdit help from CrabANiceGame. The goal of this course is in an end ship where you normally find the elytra. We hope you enjoy it!
Here are the top voters for the month of February, 2021:
Thanks for voting, hope you guys enjoy your prizes!
In addition to this, here are various miscellaneous updates that have been made:
- Fixed the error where custom items were not given if the player's inventory was full. They are now dropped at the player's feet.
- Fixed voting not working on minecraftservers.org
- Added the following items to the gem shop: Dirt, chorus flower, beetroot seeds, pumpkin, melon, cactus, bamboo, potato, and carrot (replaced golden carrot with carrot)
- Changed the price of nether wart from 3 to 13 gems
- Fixed the bug where "damage inflicted" Quest went above the required value.
- Updated the anticheat configuration to prevent players from being kicked while placing blocks on a Cell
- Fixed a bug where mob spawners did not work in cells (Thanks Blockplacer12345 for pointing this out)
- Fixed private mines not working correctly. The issue was that the wrong import was used for checking if the mine was being placed within the bounds of the cell. (Thanks LittleFighter for pointing this out)
- Fixed ranking up when prestige not working due to a bug caused by the permissions database wipe (Thanks Mzra for pointing this out)
- You ca now see both prestige name and rank name at the same time in tab, chat, and above your head.
- Added grass to the Builder kit (Thanks Blockplacer12345 for the suggestion)
- Added a confirmation message to the /submit command that requires the player to retype the command within 30 seconds to actually submit the plot.
- Fixed a bug where players could use personal vaults to take items to the plot world and duplicate them. (Thanks CrabANiceGame for pointing this out)
- Fixed the "Mobs" Parkour course having some impossible jumps over lava
- Moved the difficulties of multiple Parkour courses
- Moved Pokeball from hard to medium
- Moved Escape from medium to hard
- Moved Ruins from expert to insane
- Moved Swamp from hard to expert
Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you online soon!
Owner of Nogard. Links: Website | Contact