Nogard

Join 0 other players on nogard.us

Nogard

Join 0 other players on nogard.us

Unique Idea: Combining Sell Wands and Private Mines

Hi there! Zrqii (CrabANiceGame), one of our Moderators, came up with a really unique idea for combining two aspects of the Prison server that I had never thought of, and I wanted to share it. 

Firstly, he has surrounded his private mine on his Cell by wood planks, which is a smart idea so none of the blocks are lost. To accompany this, blocks that fall are ushered and collected into the hoppers by the water at the bottom. No blocks are lost at all, and he's getting his money's worth from this project!

Now here's the cool part. All of the hoppers lead right down into these double chests underneath his mine. Using his infinite sell wand, all Zrqii has to do is mine for a while, then go below his mine and right-click all of the chests full of blocks with his Sell Wand. All of the blocks will magically be sold, and he can start the process over again!

This is a much more efficient way of mining than just a regular mine. The private mine contains a higher percentage of higher-valued blocks, and if the sell wand has a multiplier, then he can sell those blocks for a higher price than just the regular shop. With this setup, Zrqii will reach the max rank and prestige in no time!

I hope you enjoyed reading about Zrqii's unique idea. If you've built something unique on any of the Nogard servers and want to show it off, let a staff member know or simply make a post yourself on the Forums!

Owner of Nogard. Links: Website | Contact

Jul 31, 2021 at 7:13PM