Nogard

Join 0 other players on nogard.us

Nogard

Join 0 other players on nogard.us

1.18 Update Coming Dec 18

The Nogard 1.18 update is coming very soon! This brings updates to both the Survival and Prison servers. All other servers will remain running as they were on 1.16.1, but will be accessible to join from newer versions and will update to 1.18 sometime in the future. This update is set to come out on December 18, 2021, at 6pm EST. Be sure to join for giveaways, double vote rewards, a 2x global XP booster in Prison, and a 30% sale in the online store!

Read more about what the update to each of the servers Survival and Prison brings below. These updates will be available at the time above.

Survival:

• Entire map has been reset, including the world, money, shops, and everything else. It's brand new!
  • 6 new quests have been added: Fish Dog, What a Crystal, See from Afar, Shhhh, Baaaa, and They Say Lightning Strikes Twice. Be sure to type /quests in-game to try them out!
  • 8 new achievements have been added, involving new blocks and mobs such as copper and goats. Be sure to type /achievements to see them.

Prison:

• All mine compositions, including those of private mines, have been updated to include new blocks from 1.17 and 1.18. Inspired by suggestions from BlockPlacer12345!
  • The Food Kit now contains Sweet Berries and Glow Berries.
  • We are introducing 8 new custom enchantments thanks to the Enchantment Solution plugin: Bane of Anthropoids, Curse of Infestation, Flash, Fling, Javelin, Lancer, Rare Earth, and Whipped. Read more about them here: https://nogard.us/custom_enchantments
  • There is a new prestige called Elder! Elder is now the final prestige, coming after Grunt, Executive, and Boss. The rankups cost 10x as much as having no prestige, but it gives many perks, such as new tags, a new mine, enchanting books, custom items, a kit, and an ender dragon egg as a trophy. Thanks to Reusableclub8 for this idea of a new prestige!
  • Boss and Elder prestiges now have kits! Type /kits in-game to learn more about them.
  • You can now upgrade the enchantments on armor as well as tools by shift and right clicking while holding the item. This is a custom plugin unique to Nogard, made by me!
  • The following items have been added to the Gem Shop: Honey Bottle, Glow Ink Sac, and Amethyst Shard.
  • Wyvern and Hydra ranks now have a feature that prevents tools from breaking when mining and sends a reminder that you need to repair them in the chat. This is a custom plugin unique to Nogard! Inspired by an idea from xKwm1.
  • Players of any rank can now enter the PVP mine, but only ranks L and above can mine and place blocks in the mine. Thanks to MintPodGod for the idea!
  • Quests are now organized into categories to make them easier to navigate.

Additionally, the 2021 Winter Holiday lobby is now up! Be sure to log in on Christmas day (December 25th) and follow the holograms to receive some free presents!

Be sure to check out our new trailer up on YouTube now: https://youtu.be/yQG4Y2UX5U0

We also have a 30% update sale in our store going on starting release day! If you like these updates and want to support future ones while getting unique in-game features at the same time, be sure to consider donating!

Thanks so much for reading, and we hope you enjoy this update.

Owner of Nogard. Links: Website | Contact

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:39PM
Edited Dec 12, 2021 at 9:48PM