Nogard

Join 0 other players on

nogard.us

Nogard

nogard.us

Application numero 2 :3

Home Forums Staff Applications Application numero 2 :3

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  meowsome 6 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PshhJess
    Participant

My in-game name is PshhJess
    I’ve played on it for 23 hours an like 10 minutes
    I was known very well till i left since the move was a struggle ;-;
    Am 16 since October 3rd
    I’ve kinda had experience in the past but if i get accepted it will be the first full time mod
    I Used to be a moderator in a different server a couple years ago but i forgot the name and no one will remember me there
    Nothing else that i can say really

Love Jessica <3

meowsome
    Keymaster

Hey there,

Thanks so much for your application, and for sticking around with the server for so long! It means a lot that you continued playing on the server despite your first staff application being denied.

Your application is fairly nice, but I would like to see a little more info about why you would make a good Moderator. I’m sorry, even though you’ve been playing for some time and meet all the qualifications, I’m going to have to deny your application. It’s nothing personal, as you are nice and you’re nice to others on the server as well. Although you have been playing on the server for nearly two years now, you haven’t been playing consistently. I understand you recently moved, but generally players that play constantly and know their way around the server in and out are the ones that get accepted. You’ve been asking me for some help with things on the server recently, so I wouldn’t expect you to be able to help out others just yet!

If you want to try to apply again in the future, that’s fine! For your next application, I’d recommend you try and convince me a little more about why you would make a good Moderator – what qualities do you have that would make you a good fit? Try and play on the server more often and learn how everything works, and make sure to let me know of this your application as well! Your application here is very good as it meets all the requirements, but you don’t go outside of the guidelines to¬†convince me that you’d make a good Moderator.

Again, thank you for your desire to help out the server, it’s much appreciated! Feel free to try again in a little while if you want! I hope to continue seeing you on the server, I’m really sorry to have to disappoint you again.

Leafeons/meowsome, owner of Nogard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.