Nogard

Join 0 other players on

nogard.us

Nogard

nogard.us

Staff Application

Home Forums Staff Applications Staff Application

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  meowsome 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hyper
    Participant

Your in-game name Hyphyned_Bro
    How long have you played on the server i’m not quite sure… around 5-6hours i know that does not meet standards…
    How well are you known on the server very known a lot of players know me.
    How old are you 13
    Have you had any experience with this in the past Yes i am a Co-Owner on White-Out
    Proof of experience Server ip…   158.69.127.105:40940
    Anything else that you deem necessary I stream on Mixer

meowsome
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks so much for applying! I really appreciate that you want to help out Nogard by being a staff member. However, after considering your application, I’ve come to the decision that being a Moderator may not be the best for you at the moment. Even though I have seen you be quite active lately on both the server and the Discord server, you’ve only been on the server for a few hours overall, and your application doesn’t provide very much information to convince me that you’d be a good fit for our team. I don’t feel that you know your way around Nogard well enough yet to moderate it. I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to reject your application. However, please feel free to apply at any time in the future by creating a new thread in this forum, and I’ll consider it again! Please don’t be disheartened by this, we still love seeing you online and I personally look forwards to seeing your future involvement with the server if you decide to apply again later!

Leafeons/meowsome, owner of Nogard

Hyper
    Participant

Your in-game name Hyphyned_Bro
    How long have you played on the server   Iv’e played around 11 hours.
    How well are you known on the server I am pretty well known i talk to all of the players so I think most them know me by now.
    How old are you 13
    Have you had any experience with this in the past Yes i am a Co-Owner on White-Out i am also a Helper on universal life
    Proof of experience Server ip…   158.69.127.105:40940 Other ip is Universal-Life.mcpro.io
    Anything else that you deem necessary I am a great person who loves to talk and keep calm in bad situations.

destroyinggamer
    Participant

Destroyinggamer

20 hours

I join and me and leaf talked for 2 hours and I met others

I know 34 players

I am 13 years old

yes I have owned a server

I deleted the server so there is no ip

at most a temp ban for hack or mute for abusing the voice chat for 5 or 6 min and I do not like to fight

crbi
    Participant

CRBI

1-2 hours

don’t really know the server I’ve helped build a skyblock server before

im 15

never owned one I’ve been head admin mod helper builder co owner

no more

meowsome
    Keymaster

Destroyinggamer

20 hours

I join and me and leaf talked for 2 hours and I met others

I know 34 players

I am 13 years old

yes I have owned a server

I deleted the server so there is no ip

at most a temp ban for hack or mute for abusing the voice chat for 5 or 6 min and I do not like to fight

CRBI

1-2 hours

don’t really know the server I’ve helped build a skyblock server before

im 15

never owned one I’ve been head admin mod helper builder co owner

no more

Thank you both for your applications. Next time, please create an application in a new thread instead of using somebody else’s thread!
    Sorry, but I’m going to have to reject both of your applications. I don’t feel that you’d be a good fit for the Nogard staff team since you both joined the server for the first time not too long ago. I don’t feel that you have enough time spent on the server to know your way around well and to help other players out with things that they need. If you keep playing on the server and be active on the website/discord server, I might reconsider my decision. Sorry!

Leafeons/meowsome, owner of Nogard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.