Nogard

Join 0 other players on

nogard.us

Nogard

nogard.us

Staff Applications

Home Forums Staff Applications Staff Applications

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hyper 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KinGSek
    Participant

Hello Leafeons!

~ My in-game name:  KinGSek
    ~ How long have I played on the server:  I played on server long enough to understand the server politics and asking players what they want from a staff member, including reading the server rules so I never disrespect them.
    ~ How well am I known on the server:  I talked to more players about what they want from a staff member, some of them teleported to me while I was building in Creative and told me that I am a preety good builder and a funny guy 😀  I also met with the owner with whom I changed a few words, which turned out to be very nice and a very good owner.

~ How old am I:  I am almost 15       12 February
    ~ Have I had any experience with this in the past:  I am actually am Supreme rank on a server from Romania with an average of 2000 players daily where I  am known there for my ability to be calm in any situation, and for my kindness with those on the server and with those who have just entered for the first time, which I think will help me for a server like yours where lots of new people will join for the first time
    ~ Proof of experience:  https://imgur.com/a/IEhnxz6   An image with the proof om my Supreme rank and you can see how I keep the chat without spam.
    ~ Anything else that you deem necessary:  I love helping small servers so they can become bigger and better, I also like to help players that need help or to punish those who don’t go by the rules, and those who do not respect them enough. In real life I am a normal boy named Darius who plays football for a club in Bucharest, capital of Romania at FCSB, and filling my time with going and helping servers every day. I am an active player that plays minecraft daily and if I will be accepted I will be much much more active on this server than the other ones. Of course when I can I will donate some money to the server so it can grow. I can play on your server at least 3 hours a day so I will be preety active, I will vote for it and ~I WILL NEVER ABUSE OR GRIEF~ the server. I will take this job very seriously and integrate with the rest of staff as quickly as possible.

~ Thank you for your time!

~ With pleasure, KinGSek(Darius)

~DONE~

tajewan1234
    Participant

Hello Leafeons!

~ My in-game name: SuperMatio3
    ~ How long have I played on the server: more than 14 h

~ How old am I:  I am almost 12       7 February
    ~ Have I had any experience with this in the past: no~ Anything else that you deem necessary:  I love helping small servers so they can become bigger and better, I also like to help players that need help or to punish those who don’t go by the rules, and those who do not respect them enough. In real life I am a normal boy named Tajewan who swims for a club in Midwest City, and filling my time with going and helping servers every day. I am an active player that plays minecraft daily and if I will be accepted I will be much much more active on this server than the other ones. Of course when I can I will donate some money to the server so it can grow. I can play on your server at least 3 hours a day so I will be preety active, I will vote for it and ~I WILL NEVER ABUSE OR GRIEF~ the server. I will take this job very seriously and integrate with the rest of staff as quickly as possible.

~ Thank you for your time!

Hyper
    Participant

LOL next time don’t copy someone Tajewan1234  (i’m not Staff)

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Hyper.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.