Survival is Here, Alongside Other Updates
Apr 20, 2019 •
This is the moment many of you have been waiting for: Survival is finally on Nogard! After a few months of work, it’s finally ready for release, and hopefully bug-free. You can read more about it at this page.
Here are some of the notable features:
- You can access the Survival menu at any time by typing /survival in-game. It features a chest GUI with various useful shortcuts, including the ability to teleport to where you left off when you last visited the world.
- You are able to claim “chunks” with the /chunk claim command.
- Everyone gets a maximum of 10 claims. This will be increased later on.
- Each chunk is $5,000 in-game each, with the first being free.
- The world has a radius of 10,000 blocks.
- You’re able to rent areas in the Survival spawn for 1 month intervals where you can set up chest shops for other players to purchase or sell items to or from you.
- The Survival world has a nether and an end.
- Regular players get 1 /sethome, Wyvern donors get 2, and Dragon donors get 3.
Here are some other smaller updates worth noting:
- The old “Chest Shop” plugin we were using unfortunately doesn’t work well with our new host for some reason. We’ve switched to another plugin that fulfills the same concept, but in a slightly different way. Read about how to set this up for your Skyblock or Survival player shop here towards the bottom of the screen.
- The /spawn command now teleports you to the spawn of the world you are currently in, while /lobby and /hub teleport you back to the main lobby.
- That anti-cheat plugin we were testing out just didn’t seem to be performing well, so we’ve switched back to our old one. You shouldn’t be kicked randomly anymore.
- Everyone now has access to /afk! That was a silly donor perk.
- The /buy command was broken, but now it works again.
- The Prison crate has received a very minor buff.
If you experience any bugs, please contact staff! If it’s a major bug you discover, you could receive some compensation for finding it. Thank you, and Happy Easter!